Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 28 September 2008

Ice-Cream and Me..


the small ice cream and the big ice cream...
Look at how I was enjoying this.. hehehe..

Yes.. I wanna put this up in my little bloggie.. Just love the ice cream here.. It couldn't be compared to what is back home.. I wonder what it would be like to have it during winter. Would definitely wanna try that out in the coming days when I have the chance!.. hehehe..

Oh well.. been having one each time I go down to City Centre lately.. that shows how I love it!.. think if I am sad, it will surely lighten me up in a jiffy!.. hehehe.. and I know where to get a bigger cone at the most reasonable price.. hehehe.. found the place!.. who knows? may even find another bigger cone later as I explore the city further.. hehehe..

This is one of the joys of my life!.. the other joy of my life is my little nephew whom I miss terribly much.. He will be growing up so fast.. Well, I am glad that I spent as much I could with him when I was still at home.. *smile*...

No comments:

Post a Comment