Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 4 September 2008

The Day is Here!...

Yup... it is finally here.. and this will be my last scribble from Malaysia homeground... wonder when would I start scribbling over in Birmingham.. My dear readers, do pray for quick and smooth internet connection and then I will be scribbling.. hehehe.. Am truly excited.. I am all packed up and ready to go.. Now, taking time to relax and cool down.. spend some reflective time..

Well.. Au Revoir Malaysia!.. hehehe.. goodbye and shall see you soon... All of my loved ones and friends... I am taking off in 7 hours time... (smile)...

No comments:

Post a Comment