Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 30 September 2008

With Experiences....

it comes with more compassion.. understanding.. empathy...

Is that true? Hmm.. from my own personal experiences, this is very true.. especially, with experiences that turn one upside down and downside up; shaken a little left and right, right and left; every bits of every thing! But of course, that is with one condition that is the willingness and openness to learn from every bit of experiences of life.. whether it is wrong or right, it doesn't really matter.. I love this phrase that I once heard..

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% of how you respond to it"

I thought that was so true.. Lets ponder... I am pondering!.. *wink*

1 comment:

  1. Hullo dear,

    My new blog:
    http://musingmags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete