Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 1 October 2008

10th Month into Year 2008

Woozier! I remembered just around end July, I scribbled about reaching the month of August and blah blah.. and now, it is October! and before long, winter would be here and then 2009.. Am I speed tracking the time forward? No.. just trying to grasp some little understanding today. Hmm.. somehow, possibly, today, am abit little sentimental.. feeling a little "dizzy".. as how my Shanghai friend puts it.. hehehe..

Anyway, was reminded of Ecclesiastes somehow.. talking about life.. is there meaning? Hmm.. there is!.. and King Solomon ended Ecclesiastes with these two verses which I thought there is so much to it!.. that goes like this..

"Now all has been heard here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil." (Eccl 12:13-14)

With God, there is meaning in life.. and yet so many do not know who He is.. Hmm.... Last night at the Christian Union of the Uni, the pastor spoke something.. and something stirred in my heart even as I heard the discussion among the young people.. There is this constant nagging.. Hmm.. or is it called "nagging"? I do not really know except to look to Him and ask Him what are all these? Hmm... where to go? what to do? how to say? so many questions..

And even today, as I woke up.. with the strong wind blowing outside my window.. what is it that has surfaced? Am I discovering something greater than life? Or Is there something the Lord wants me to catch and run with it? Hmm.. some things I still do not understand and actually wonder will I ever understand them.. Well, in Ecclesiastes 3, so much has been written about.. a time for everything, a season for every activity... Something to simmer about.. don't simmer too long though.. hehehe..

Have a great October month ahead!.. Have an Outstanding October!... I pray that mine will be so! I also pray that it is so for everyone too!.. Make the best out of it! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment