Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 9 October 2008

The Capital of Britain..

that's where I am heading tomorrow in my first long distance train ride from Birmingham to London.. and it costed me 6 pounds and 60 pences.. with my student rail card and advance ticket advantage. Real cool, isn't it? I will be meeting my dad's old friend and family over the weekend.. It would be interesting as the last time I have seen them was when I was really small.. So, this would be a rather interesting visit and adventure..

I haven't finished packing yet.. and so, must do so tonight so that I would be all ready to go tomorrow morning.. hehehe.. My train ride is 1055am.. and I am looking forward to it.. hehehe.. Hope to take lots of photos as I travel.. which reminds me to charge my camera battery.. hehehe.. good thing!.. else, there won't be any photos taken..

kay then.. time to do some studying and other stuff too before my trip tomorrow.... till I scribble again.. which will be in a couple of days time....... ta.......

No comments:

Post a Comment