Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 4 October 2008

Ah-Tis-Choo...

*blowing nose*... oh dear me.. Caught the "autumn" cold or "british" cold as you may choose to call it.. and it is rather annoying to be in such a state, ya.. but what to do? Am tryin to make myself comfortable as much as possible.. hehehe.. I am like this now.. got the image from the net.. hehe.. but getting better today.. Yesterday was rather bad, actually.. my nosey was super block!.. Managed to get me-self some medication from the local pharmacy and think it is working.. so, today, am a good girl, staying home to get maximum rest and drink lots of water!.. hehehe.. Oh yes.. so happy to be able to get some sweet potatoes and cook some soup!.. hehe.. love that very much...

source: http://www.illustrationsof.com/details/clipart/9456.html

2 comments: