Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 27 October 2008

Awesome weekend!..

I had an awesome weekend.. It was just one of those weekends that I would remember.. multiple encounters with God and it is so cool to be so loooved by Him..

I went for a Christian concert at St John.. called Worship Central.. and I was thoroughly blown away.. much to catch in the midst of all and was really enjoying the music.. it stirred much deep stuff in my heart.. lots of stuff which words just couldn't express them.. honestly. and it felt so warmth inside out.. which I long for and He knew.. *grinning*

Yesterday was awesome too.. with two church services at different church.. The Lord was ministering deep within me.. either I was rather sentimental yesterday or God touched at the right time, at the right spot of my heart.. ya.. think it was the latter..

"Patience trust in the slow work of God".. this phrase stuck in my little brain... Waiting patiently, with perseverance in the Lord.. because faith grows in the process of waiting.. This was spoken of at St John yesterday evening.. and who else was spoken about non other than.. "Joseph in the book of Genesis".. Joseph's story has been spoken of to me numerous times the past months.. I think I lost count!.. Is God making a statement loud and clear to me? *wink*

Well... more waiting awaits me.. think that rhymes nicely... hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment