Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 5 October 2008

Split into half?...

What am I trying to scribble here with the topic above? I wonder too.. hehehe.. well, I guess it could refer to making decisions.. Some decisions are hard to make and there are procrasinations involved as to really decide which direction to take. BUT, can I split things into half? hehehe.. possibly works for short term but am afraid that would not work out in the long run.. coz the focus has been splitted into half as well.. we can't get the best of both worlds, so to speak.. eventhough we would love to.. well, I would love to be able to do that but reality is that it would be tough.. especially, the timing of things just clashing with one another and I would feel torn in-betweens.. this would not do..

Well, looks like I have to decide where to go and what to do pretty soon.. I think I have more or less decided but shall let it linger for a while before I have the final decision spoken.. Spending time with the good Lord is very vital and important.. Seeking His face.. and then with one focus in mind, to press on, regardless of distance, weather and so forth..

Geez.. the cold is still bugging me.. and I think I shall decide to stay in bed for the day and attend St John service at 630pm.. Shall take my morning medication and sleep a while more... I will be back!.. hehehe... cherrio..

No comments:

Post a Comment