Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 15 October 2008

Before long...

it is already Thursday the 15th October 2008 now.. Should I be running after time eh? That is the question in my mind now.. Hmm.. if I am to do that, think it is rather meaningless.. Oh geez.. What is the right thing to do, then? Have anyone ever wonder about that? Or is it just something which people ignore even though there is that big question mark? Hmm.. I really do wonder.. In that sense, today, at this hour, at this moment, I am in such a state.. and in many ways, I am glad that I am not denying it but it is kinda weird to be asking such question at this time but yet, this is where I am.. Who has the answer? Would there be an answer anytime sooner? Hmm..

I know God has the answer.. He is our creator.. He knows the very core and obviously, the surface and any part of what is taking place in our lives.. In that very truth, is where my hope lies.. about life and about living.. Otherwise, it would have really been history.. for me, that is. This scribbling is kinda melancholically influenced, I would think and that is part of me which is such.. call it sentimental.. call it emotional.. it doesn't really matter..

but.. what am I scribbling about? Hmm.. what am I trying to say here? Oh...oh.. lets meditate on things.. that are true, noble, just, pure, lovely, of good report, praiseworthy.. (Philippians 4:8,9.. Viv's edited version).. to further enhance that, let me share this picture I have taken.. I thought I wanna end with this picture.. what does it means, actually? well..... lets all figure out together, shall we?

And.. Lets Rejoice in the Lord always.. Again, I will say, rejoice! (Philippians 4:4) It is matter of choice.. which is why I choose to put up this picture coz it is pretty with its bright color.. just the color I need to brighten my day a little bit.. and that matters.. zip-zap.. off I go now..

No comments:

Post a Comment