Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 4 October 2008

1st Chinese Dish!.. ever..in Birmingham!

Hehe.. I cooked my first Chinese dish today.. hehehe.. It was a simple, cauliflowers, some meat, etc.. The past one month, been eating lots of other "western" food.. Finally, today, fried some vegetable dish!.. hehehe.. tasted not too bad.. Forgotten to take a picture though.. Will do so for my next dish..

And guess what!.. was looking for prawns.. and finally found some but of course, they are all frozen ones.. hehehe.. better than nothing, right? Well, hope to cook my favorite tomato sauce prawns soon.. kinda miss that.. hehehe.. but firstly, need to get one more ingredient.. in Chinatown, I suppose.. Hmm.. I need to figure out, what the ingredient is first.. I don't know what it is called in English.. must ask mom.. hehehe..

Hmm.. maybe I would get the hang of cooking as I explore possibilities of cooking variety food.. I shall invent some dishes.. hopefully.. hehehe.. but knowing me, I love the few favorite dishes of my own.. and loving the potatoes..

Conclusion is I am stacking up my food supply like nobody's business and also trying my very best in ensuring that I finish eating them too!.. Very vital, I would think.. else, I would go hungry... definitely not on cold weather... No wonder, people put on weight when they come to UK.. coz when it is cold, you got to eat to keep warm.. Hehe.. no fear.. I already have a remedy to keep warm during winter... hehehhe.. that is for me to know and for you to find out from me.. *wink* so naughty me!..

No comments:

Post a Comment