Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 20 October 2008

Do Something with Nothing...

This topic (please click on the word "topic" to go to the website and be blessed), I took from Our Daily Bread devotion which was for the Monday 20th October 2008. I got to read this as it was encouraged in the student cell of BCEC to read it as a group and to share if anything comes up... Well, I really thought it was very timely for me even as I read and listened to it at this hour, half an hour after midnight.. "do something with your nothing.." Hmm.. I do have lots of waiting time.. hehehe.. whether it is a short time or longer time at this season of my life..

Ephesians 5:15-21 says, "Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is. Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit. Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ."

The daily devotion ended with this phrase "When you find time on your hands, put them together in prayer" which has spoken to me deep, much deeper than usual at this time. God is definitely teaching me something powerful. He has always been doing that.. Just that sometimes, I didn't catch it.. well, He is super patient with me which I am thankful for. It is by His Grace... *smiling contently*...

Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment