Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 5 October 2008

Crossroads...

Before I go into the main topic.. I just want to praise God! Hehe.. I am so happy to see what God is doing in my search for a place to belong, to serve, to have fellowship... Obviously, you know what I am scribbling about.. hehehe.. And thank God for new friendships!.. and for kindness!.. :D I got a lift back home tonight without me asking for it.. I am so blessed!.. hehehe..

Well, that is what I wanted to share and now, lets come to the title.. of "Crossroads"... I got this word from the service today.. from Jeremiah 6:16 that says, "This is what the LORD says: 'Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.'" Somehow, this stood out for me today.. Hmm.. Again, there are much truth in it.. What are the ancient paths? What is the good way? These are the questions that I have even as I ponder on this verse..

The above verse is where St John's Church, Harborne gotten the word Crossway for their community work and a platform to reach out and extend God's love to the community.. which I thought was excellent!.. It very much reminds me of DUMC.. hehehe..

Anyway, I very much feel that I am at the crossroad.. and what better time than now to ask what are the ancient paths and good way... Well, it is amazing to see God unfolding what He has installed for me, in His time and in His ways.. All I need is to be obedient and be patient too.. hehehe.. waiting, sometimes or rather most times can be kinda nervy and yet if it is meant to be waited, it is worth it to wait.. to wait upon the Lord who reveals the right stuff in His time..

Hmm.. I have been thinking.. and you know what? think all of us are always at crossroads in our lives.. Hmm.. I would think so and that makes life interesting.. hehe.. uncertain, yes but interesting to see what is installed ahead of us.. Well, time for me to snooze.. still need much sleep so that I can be totally and completed well from the cold.. Good night!.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment