Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 18 October 2008

Carried away....

Sometimes, I felt that.. just conveniently got carried away with things... thoughts... the "doing".. and then, it would be like "oops.." for me.. Then, looking back, I was aware sometimes (for a moment?) of what was going on but it slipped away rather quickly before it could be grasped and looked deeper into..

Complication? Hmm.. I wonder.. Anyway, currently, reading a book by Larry Crabb titled "the Pressure's Off - There's a new way to live"... It is a very interesting book... never thought anyone would be writing it but there it was.. And the way how I stumbled into it was rather interesting too.. hehehe.. Would I do a book review on it? hehehe.. that would take me ages to do, I think.. coz always got stuck somewhere along the process line.. needing to do it "very right".. see, think that is my problem.. Wonder have you caught that? Anyway, I am beginning to see some light to some things.. one step at a time, waiting upon the Lord, they are becoming clearer.. by His Grace.. If by my own, I would have messed it up.. Releasing them once again to Him who knows the best for me!..

(Scribbler has gone wondering off today.... in the depth of her soul....)

No comments:

Post a Comment