Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 18 October 2008

New batches of photos in facebook...

and.. it is true that pictures speak thousands words... so.. I shall let them do their job properly.. hehehe... Just click the below.. and it will bring you to the facebook pages... Mainly, photos taken during my recent trip to London.. a visit to my dad's friend and family.. I had a superb and lovely time there with them.. This time round, I had a new and different perspective of London.. a wonderful one and I just love it!.. the weather was so good.. God is good!.. *smile*.. Aunty Margaret said I brought the sunshine with me.. ahh... I was so lifted up!.. hehehe.. and the last batch of photos were taken yesterday as Lisa and I went exploring Selly Oak in Birmingham itself..

No comments:

Post a Comment