Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 19 May 2008

"Amazing Grace"...

Just love talking about the Grace of God...... and just want to scribble on one of my recent watched movies. Watched this movie titled "Amazing Grace". Truly amazing true story of this man named William Wilberforce... who led the campaign to abolish slavery in Britain... how he just pressed on, regardless of negative circumstances.. I thought, "Wow.. what passion he has.. What boldness he has..." Truly, a man of God who dare to believe and dare to do what God has put in his heart to do.... Truly amazing..... This put me to thought as to.. "would I ever be able to have such boldness?"; Definitely, there is a further slight stirring in the heart.... What am I to do with the stirring? Mm....

One of His quotes in 1789..
"You may choose to look the other way
But You can never again say you did not know
"

I find this really intriguing and heart piercing quote..... and so many times, i have chosen to look the other way.. and got the "cheek" to ask; "What is it.... what is it....." And, the Lord, in His gentleness, waits for me to turn to look at the right way and move the right way. Which is the right way? Jesus is my Focus of life and yet, how much do I really believe that within me and truly live it in my life? Mmm.... One of the many things that I am pondering and reflecting.. and I know He reveals it clearer and clearer in His wondrous time..... :)

Also, wanting to share this song by Chris Tomlin.... *Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone)*... Another lovely and touching song......


No comments:

Post a Comment