Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 5 May 2008

12345%*#@+-= numbers, equations..

What a title... hehehe.. me not scolding anyone lar.. they are just numbers and symbols of equations... which I pray and hope that I would go in depth much more in the days to come..

There is that spark and new passion that has stirred up within me but will it last, I wonder.. Mm.. we shall see as I start learning and studying.. It challenges the mind, mm... my mind, to be precise. Where am I heading with just tiny weeny spark? I am clueless but I know He will guide me as I seek Him..

Dream big dreams ma.. and this is my latest dream.. heheheh....in the midst of many others.. well, just want to challenge my level of "intelligence", so to speak.. and to see where I can go.. So, am starting small and starting at the basic.. and praying to see the Lord turning the impossible to possible... because it is written in His Word that with God all things are possible. And, I have seen many times of it taking place in the lives of people around me.. and it all started small... and it takes time and effort.. and hardwork.. and I know it is not by chance that I studied accountancy too..

"Holy Ambition" was the title of a book shared by a close couple friends last night.. mm.. and it stayed in my mind... something intriguing here and I am still lingering around the phrase.. and feeling the "goosebump" even as I scribble.. Mmm... something is on here.. hehehe...... exciting.. and thrilling... Love this feeling. I am up there somewhere already..

Earth calling Vivien..... heheheh.. kay, coming down now... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment