Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 10 August 2013

Awesome gift of God..

yes, Peace.. His Peace is such an awesome gift from Him. I love the above image I googled; explaining PEACE.. in the way how I felt on 8th August 2013 afternoon when that face to face moment happened.

Even as I scribble here, I couldn't believe that it happened. God did tell me that it would take place; an upfront face to face moment in a shopping mall. Lo and behold, it actually did! exactly the way how He told me it would be. However, He gave me more surprises; He arranged in such a way that I was with a very dear friend (who felt led to meet me that day! and told me from the moment we met that she didn't understand why but God told her to meet me!) and the peace that I have from Him was so amazing.. It happened rather quickly where greetings were exchanged and few words were spoken. I will always remember that moment of time when we walked away, I was filled with much peace and grace welling up within me; enveloping me; walking away with my head lifted high.

That reminds me of the Glorious Ruins song by Hillsong. :)

During the past 6 years, sometimes, I did wonder what would it be like to have that face to face moment with this person whom I do not wish to see face to face; yet I do know in my heart that God would want me to face the moment when the right time comes. Well, what else could I say other than God knows.. and He prepares.. He blesses.. It's way beyond awesome, the way how He orchestrated it. *beaming*

A finale that was prepared by Him immeasurably more than I have ever expected, really. Thank You Dear Heavenly Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment