Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 26 August 2013

He continues to amaze me..

I just want to scribble that Heavenly Daddy is continuing to amaze me in many ways.. His eye for details in my life is just super amazing and cool. What else could I say other than I am super blessed and loved by Him.

Regardless of what people in the world may say of me, I am worthy before Him for I am His. He made me as who I am.. the unusual & extraordinary Vivien Keu Lian Sze!.. Every move I am taking, I pray that He will guide me.. even the words that I am going to speak, He will guide me.. More so especially, I have gone through death (in a different kind) and was resurrected by him. If this life is no longer mine to keep, why would it bother me what people say of me and of my actions and words? It shouldn't bother me, really.. Interesting thoughts..

I have this big suspicion that dear Daddy has something big up His sleeves.. I am feeling excited even the thought of it.. it is like a child skipping within me... and the beautiful thing is He wants me to dream BIG!


I think I should list down stuff in my sketch book... and see things unfold before my eyes by Him.. O Lord.. after the disappointment, I am actually surprised that the hope came leaping back so quickly! It is like, You have given me a fresh new HOPE to dream... Lord, Thank You.. Only You could do that in me.. No one else.. *beam*

No comments:

Post a Comment