Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Turning Moments...

Somehow, today, felt led to scribble about turning moments.. what are turning moments? It could be from a very small turn to huge turn in life.. what are small turns? and what are huge turns? Actually, this rather subjective to define.. so, I would say that it is subject to individual..

For me, small turns are decisions that I have to decide daily.. example, which road to take to go home, what time to leave home, who I am to meet, etc etc... Huge turns would be for example, where I am going to work, who I am going for courtship with, which state/country I will be in for season of time, etc etc... Actually, ha.. as I scribble, I wonder am I scribbling in line with the topic? hehehe.. Guess, so as long it makes sense to me, the scribbler, it should be fine... but hopefully, it does bring some light to scribbler's readers..

Well.. I am feeling that I am at this juncture of my life where a huge turn has begun and is taking place the very minute I am scribbling. Somehow, the feeling that I have is that it makes me feel kinda twiggy.. and kinda ecstatic.. and deeply down my soul, I know there is no turning back.. mmm.... *grinning*.. that's me, just love to be mysterious about it.. giving it this touch of thrill. Why so? Mm.. Perhaps that is how I am wired by God from the beginning.. I am just touching base with the gifts that God has given me..

I can even visualise it as I scribble on.. visualise myself turning literally so to speak (whether it is my heart or soul, I have no idea... maybe both?) and know what? I really pray and hope that this turning is in line with God's given direction and enables me to excel in His ways and purpose for this one life He has given me.. I guess, I would only know after I journey for a while and pondering a little.. Whatever it may be.. God is Almighty and He knows the very heart of ours.. of mine.. coz He created us.. He created me just as who I am.. *aweeeed*...

No comments:

Post a Comment