Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 31 July 2008

Seven months passed by in a wheeezz...

Yup.. Year 2008, it is more than half a year done.. or over.. What is my feeling of it? Mm.. kinda mix feelings, I suppose.. *smile sweetly*

Anyway, just wanna scribble a sentence or two to mark the end of July 2008.. Today is the last day.. and in a few hours time, it would be August 2008.. and soon, I would be released from my work responsibilities as well.. and going into the mode of preparing myself for my new adventure.. also, bidding my goodbyes to friends and loved ones.. Hehe.. it is like I am going away for a long long time.. well, it is 10 months being away and I guess, many things could take place in 10 months time.. Make the best out of the time I have now with the friends and loved ones... That is my hope and prayer.. That is what I aim to do at this hour.. well, changes will come, most definitely..

Hehe.. i scribbled more than just a sentence or two... signing off now... till I scribble again.. well, it would be in August 2008 then.... *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment