Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 31 July 2008

A tiny sense of loss and yet much release...

Well, that was what I felt during CG last night.. when CG members surrounded me in prayers.. their prayers, in their each unique ways have released me from cell leadership as last night marked the last meeting of me being a CGL... Interestingly, I do feel the sense of loss... what they called in cantonese.. "hm-sei-tak".. and yet looking forward for what is ahead of me.. new adventure and new season of life.. another chapter to be written..

I wonder what Jesus would say to me with regards to this length of time being a CGL.. have I done well? Mmm.. I recognise that there are many rooms for improvements... after all, that was the very first time being a cell leader.. it is like, I am a new rookie!.. hehehe.. My deepest desire has always been that, at least one life has been touched, stirred.. moved towards the heart of God and will continue this such exciting journey in God.. of course, more is better.. but at least one.. and I know God has so graciously allowed me to see more than one even at this hour.. and I believe there are more to come.. Just like trees, it takes time to see the fruits.. *smiling in anticipation*... the joy of sowing!.. hmm.. maybe I should pick up the art of gardening!.. hahahaha.. mmm.....

Mm.. looking forward now to Li Ping & Chun Yew's wedding this coming 08-08-08... It would be a fun time, I believe.. with all the cell members.. Lets see what we are going to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment