Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 20 July 2008

"Studies" Adventure...

hehehe.. this thought came to me when I was busy sending out smses to friends about the change of my handphone number.. I like the topic above... for it is truly going to be an adventure to go to a new place and do a new thing!.. Yes, an adventure indeed!... aha.. this will stick with me for a while.. *grinning*

Wonder how things would really be like in the United Kingdom? How would it be like to be a university student? Mm.. Is it the same as college student? Mmm.. what would I be doing? Where would I be going? Who would I be meeting? My my.. so many things that I am wondering... well, that is why it is called "adventure"... with challenges ahead.. Mmm.. with the Lord's guidance, I know I am in good hands.. *smiling*

Obedience.. walking in obedience to the Lord's ways and that is what I desire to do and pray to do.. It won't be easy and yet I know deep down Heavenly Father is watching out for me... as I take on this new adventure.. probably be knocking myself with some bruises.. but they are fun bruises of trying new things.. hehehehe... I suddenly feel the liberty.. well.. it is like, the world is before me.. and I could do many things, try out things that I have never dared to try before.. the Lord's ways is my limit.. and as I choose to walk in His ways, I know I would hear His voice just like the sheep hears the shepherd's voice..

Blossoming.. Blooming... mmmm..... how interesting.... *grinning*...

(Scribbler just loves to scribble away her thoughts and aspirations....)

No comments:

Post a Comment