Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Does it matter anymore?

Mm.. strange enough.. this phrase stood out among the many thoughts that I have.. What is the "it"? *chuckle*.. I am clueless.. and yet, there is the sense of knowing.. mm.. you know, there are just those times where you would rather not know the details.. I am kinda like that, I guess, at times..

Well, if it doesn't matter anymore, I'd rather not know then.. Not to say that I choose to live in denial.. but if the knowledge of knowing something do not really benefit anyone, why talk about it then? so, does it matter? Mm..

(Scribbler suddenly lost the feel of what to scribble on.. hehe.. maybe it is time for her to end this scribbling as it is then.....)

1 comment:

  1. *big hug*

    You are worth far more than rubies, pearls, diamonds and an assortment of gems. n_n

    Good decision to ignore the silly and probably untrue details. ;)

    Jesus loves you, and so do I!

    ReplyDelete