Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 8 July 2008

Much to do.. and yet...

Now with my travel documents secured and in hand, it just dawned to me that there are much to do.. things to settle.. Mm.. honestly, it can be kinda overwhelming but the good Lord reminded me to take one step at a time.. to attempt each task as it comes about.. Good way of releasing the overwhelming feeling.. "Thank You Lord for Your timely reminder. I needed that."

New move in life always coupled with uncertainties ahead.. and uncertainties are just the thing that well, uncertain... and I guess it is how I choose to see it.. whether as something to be excited about or something to fear.. The feelings are real and the choice to decide which is it is also in my hands as I want to be obedient to the Lord. The tendancy to sway to the not so good is there and yet there is hope! Jesus is my hope!.. And I can take risks in life because I have Jesus in my life.. as I choose to obey His prompting and guiding.. Do I really know? Know what? Know which risks to take? mmm... The Lord's timing of revelation is in His hands and not in mine.. So, why do I need to bother with things that are not mine to take care of? that would be overloading myself.. God has given me sufficient things to take care of in life and I shall just faithfully do those He has entrusted me and trust that He would handle the bigger stuff for me..

Even as I scribble on about this, I could feel the invisible n yet heavy burden released from my shoulders.. how ignorant we can all be, thinking that we are to carry so many things where in fact, we are only to carry this tiny little bundle.. and the rest has been taken care of by Our Lord Jesus Christ.. Like one of my friends say, "doink!"... hehehe..

All of us need reminders about truths in life.. because we tend to forget them too quickly at times or at most times.. Isn't that strange? but yet it is very true.. well, at least I find it true for myself..

"O Lord, have mercy upon me for being so ignorant.... Please forgive me for my distrust and unbelief and help me with them... I acknowledge that they are so real and only You can help me to get rid of them. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen"

(scribbler got to end scribblings to get ready for the day of work ahead of her....)

No comments:

Post a Comment