Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 27 July 2008

Approval....???

Is approval that important? Mm.. I have this question that was thrown back to me as I was just doing work and also receiving emails yesterday.. What is "approval"? Let me check online dictionary for its definition.. Hehe.. there I go again with my "analytical" sense.. and then I shall scribble on about this "word"... Kinda fun, ya.. to scribble about a word.. and to see where I am going to end at the end of a scribbling-post.. That is what they call, creativity.. hehehe.. *ahem*...

One of the definitions of "approval"... according to Free Online Dictionary is "acceptance as satisfactory".. Mmm.. basically, it is acceptance.. and we are all made to want to be accepted.. Mm.. is that true? or is it just me thinking that it is true? Mm.. Did bible talk about this? or.. the other word to put it, is "in favor"... I remember something now.. about, eh.. er.. yes.. Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men. (Luke 2:52) .. How did that took place? What are the processes behind? coz I am thinking, you can't just be in favor with God and men just like that.. right? Lets ponder further.. Mmm.. questions, questions...

How to be like Jesus? How do we grow in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men? Mm.. the one phrase that I have is to walk in obedience to the Lord God Almighty.. To break that down into little parts of understanding.. what are the very first things that we could do in walking in obedience to Him..? hehe.. the very one thing that I could think of is to spend time with Him, to read His Word, to pray.. ya.. the very normal stuff of christian living.. and yet, alot of times, I took it for granted.. Today is a good reminder to me, to go back to the basic again and again.. How we all need this!

Yup.. lets all go back to the basic!... and be faithful in them... and then, the approval will come.. favor will come... the law of sowing and reaping.. *grinning*..

No comments:

Post a Comment