Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 17 November 2008

the CORE...

This really hits to the CORE... I think it truly is.. Lets listen to this song...

"Stained Glass Masquerade"; Casting Crowns

Do we hide? Are we truly honest among loved ones, family, friends and people? Do we dare to be honest about our state? Would we dare? Would people run away after seeing the true self? I wonder.. and I wonder do anyone else wonder about that too? Hmmm..... something to think about, ya..... ha.. maybe I should seriously consider taking up psychology... nah.. I just take it as a hobby to scribble.. to write of what runs in my thoughts.. not all but just bits and pieces here and there..

No comments:

Post a Comment