Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 1 November 2008

The Rain has finally fully arrived...

think so.. coz it hasn't been raining that much since I arrived to Birmingham.. well, only the past few days it has been raining and even tonight, the very hour I am scribbling, the rain and wind splashing on the window of my room.. so freezing cold, I believe.. But I am in my cozy room with the heating on..

The weather has been cold... and I am still juggling with my clothes selection.. hehehe.. and the latest challenge that I have is my shoes!.. gosh.. my current shoes really do not go well with the current wet and cold weather.. poor old feet.. Have no fear.. I am on shoes hunt tomorrow afternoon.. wouldn't want my poor feet to be freezing and eventually my whole body would be freezing too.. oooh... that simply would not do, ya.. hehehe..

I really pray that tomorrow's weather would be good so that I could go out with dry weather and get my pair of shoes.. hehehe... Anyway, today has been an interesting day for me.. The Lord has surprised me with nice little things just when He knows I would be lifted up with them.. and I just want to Praise Him even more because He is so ever wonderful and fun!.. Being here in Birmingham, away from home, definitely has opened my life to things I never dream of and yes, they are in front of me now.. and I am so thankful that I am picking up good stuff along the way.. Just wonderfully fun and exciting! and more importantly, it is the new friendships that God has blessed me with, in the flat, in Uni, in churches.. and the list goes on and on.. hehehe.. coool....

Well.. I am off to bed now..... good night.... *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment