Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 6 November 2008

Losing count of Days... BUT...

ya.. that's my feeling at this very moment.. Time flies by so quickly that before I know it, another day has gone or rather another week has gone by.. gosh... and what have I been doing? It is great to be able to come to such realisation and making full use of the time that I have here in Birmingham.. not sure I would be here for long.. but admittedly, I do like what is going on and want to get the best out of it.. especially stuff going on in church and even with my studies.. Wonder could I study longer?

Anyway, I have 8 months ahead of me now.. and the past 2 months have been wonderful!.. of course, there were down moments but like I scribbled before, the UPs outweighted the downs.. Am greatful to God for such precious opportunity!.. :D

Hearing about the change of visa in the days to come makes me wonder and worried sometimes.. and the question that I ask myself would be.. "Do I really trust God for my future?" "Really really what is in your deepest thoughts and heart?" You know, alot of times, we say we do trust Him.. or rather I say I do but when comes to things like this, I behave as if I don't trust Him.. "aiks!"... "No way!.. " but, honestly looking at it.. Actions and thoughts speak louder than the words we profess. That is human tendency, I guess.. and this is a journey of learning and of faith.. and even as I ponder, I am asking Him to teach me to Trust Him in all things!.. and asking Him to check my heart and my thoughts.. Anytime when I am down the wrong road of thoughts, I need to quickly pause and ask valid questions.. God has been so wonderful.. He prompts me gently.. and I am glad that I am not in denial but willing to face what is within me.. hehehe..

As Matthew 6:34 says.. "Do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." and seek First the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you... (Mtt 6:33).. A timely reminder given about this last night.. Just loving it!..

God knows the best and in Him, we have rest and peace.... and that is where I want to be for the rest of my life.... I find myself running, with eyes fixed on the One and only.. Beloved Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment