Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 9 November 2008

Pass it on!....

I particularly like/love this phrase... "Pass it on..." and there is much truth and much lessons to learn from just these three simple words...... Yesterday at church, these three simple words were spoken of and it reminded me of some things I heard long time ago.... and it was nice to remember them... :)

What do I have to be passed on? Plenty.. all those good stuff that the GOod Lord has deposited within me.. hehe.. and there are more than what I could imagine.. Only the Lord knows how much more.. and that is the exciting part.. as I avail myself to Him, surrendering daily to Him (sometimes, failed but will try again), He is showing me stuff and bringing me to another level to see things I never actually thought of but there they are... Why? because He is the Giver and He loves to give good gifts..

And just another phrase that was spoken of during the church service by a young girl... "What I have is nothing much but I want to give it anyway"... what an attitude to have!.. It is like saying.. in my weaknesses, I still want to help.. Or.. with the little that I have, I still want to give it out anyway... I am praying that I would be able to do that because at the end of it all, it is not about me.. it is really about the building of the Kingdom of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment