Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 23 April 2008

A Song..... titled "Sweetly Broken"


As I listened to this song, it was really touching...... touching something deep from within..



Jeremy Riddle - Sweetly Broken
From the album Sweetly Broken

To the cross I look, to the cross I cling
Of its suffering I do drink
Of its work I do sing

For on it my Savior both bruised and crushed
Showed that God is love
And God is just

Chorus:
At the cross You beckon me
You draw me gently to my knees, and I am
Lost for words, so lost in love,
I’m sweetly broken, wholly surrendered

What a priceless gift, undeserved life
Have I been given
Through Christ crucified

You’ve called me out of death
You’ve called me into life
And I was under Your wrath
Now through the cross I’m reconciled

Chorus:
In awe of the cross I must confess
How wondrous Your redeeming love and
How great is Your faithfulness

(2x’s) Chorus:

Label: Vineyard Music
Lyrics may not be reproduced without permission from the publisher.

***
God wants us to be "sweetly broken"... painful as it may be but yet it is needful.... for He loves us so very the much... more than we could understand or imagine and He knows what are good for us eventhough we do not know it ourselves. Therefore, trusting Him and being obedient to Him is the KEY to life.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment