Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Little Hope.....

Ahhh... I could see a glimpse of hope.. little hope.... in the recent setback.. hehehe.. I wonder and wonder what would take place... excited a little and praying even more now.. The Lord's Will be done.. hehehe.. dangerous to say that and yet I want to say it.. coz I just want to do His Will as this life of mine is His gift to me..

Now, this is talking about risk taking!.. Mm.. I wonder I made any sense? I am full of philosophy thoughts today and yet they are not really so.. coz they are all inter-linked!.. I think I am confusing anyone who reads this... But the main point is that there is Hope!.. can forget everything else I have scribbled but remember the main point... "Hope"! Oh yes!...*high five!*

2 comments: