Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 3 April 2008

Answer...

Ya.. today, I found an answer to my question.. and I am so glad to discover it.. and I realised that the ANSWER (by the way, it has always been there but I never see it from that angle) is revealed to me to understand deeper and reflect upon. And, it is made clear only when I surrendered my thoughts at the foot of the Cross.. That was what I did this morning. due to lack of rest and also so many thoughts swarming my little brain till I just cried out and said.. "Dear God, I surrender all my thoughts at the foot of the Cross... You know exactly what I can think through and what I cannot think through..."

After that, slowly and surely, there were like bells and light bulbs tinkling and lighting up... and clarity came and is here eventhough I am physically and mentally tired... amazing.. I saw another miracle of God this morning.. and I am so awed.. and amazed.. Thank You Lord...

I am comforted and fired up once again.. :) and I had a surprise of "hugz attack" via sms from Mag.. so cool.. it was a pleasant and sweet surprise for me.. Thanks Mag.. hehe..

Somehow, felt that tonight, something wonderful will take place.. Am praying and believing in God for the best to come.. Many "best"s to come.. hehehe.. God is full of blessings and love!.. I am so so loved... hehehe... and I know He is bringing me to higher grounds.. as He works in my life and through my life.. "Thank You Father for such privilege and honor.. "

No comments:

Post a Comment