Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 21 April 2008

What is the Topic?

The topic just slipped my mind as I start to scribble.. There is something which I wanted to scribble about and yet, where did the thought went? Mm.. *thinking seriously hard*.. oh well, it will come back, if it is meant to be written about, ya..

Anyway, just want to scribble that it was so comforting and assuring to be hearing great comments from friends about my scribblings... It truly encourages me to scribble even more as and when I feel led to in the days ahead.. One of my wildest dreams would be to write a book.. hehehe.. that thought came to me a few years back out of the blue.. but even up to now, I am clueless as to how it would ever come true.. and what am I going to write about? and who would read it? So many questions that I have and at the same time, it is nice to dream such dreams.. it would definitely be awesome to see it come to past..

"Lord, Lord... what do You think..? Would I ever have the privilege of writing a book or books (hehe.. more ambitious now)?"

Dream big dreams for God... and truly that gives me the great sense of Hope as the Lord brings ideas to my mind to excite my spirit and to nudge me a little.. You know, the feeling like.. "shake here a little" & "shake there a little".. could visualise that? hehehe.. I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment