Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 9 April 2008

Long Break..

Had a long Break from blogging.. er.. let me see, how long was it.. from last Thursday till now.. six days break from scribbling. Days been packed with much things to handle and also, spending more time to reflect and to wait upon the Lord. Just been awesome to be able to do that and I hope to continue to do that more.

Much things taken place just over the past 6 days.. for example, I managed to watch two new movies.. hehehe.. and my little niece was borned on the 7th April 2008 1:12pm in Sitiawan. And guess what, I am currently in Sitiawan, just being with the family, to share the joy and excitement of welcoming the baby to the family. *grinning* And, I graduated from Elijah House Basic School One last weekend. Received a certificate for it. I have also decided to sign up for Basic School Two which will start in July 2008. Looking forward to that, to learn, to be ministered to and to meet up with the new friends that I have made in Basic School One..

Anyway, perhaps, I will scribble more this couple of days, being home and all.. :) But for now, feel like sleeping.. hehe.. was taking nap just now, twice in fact.. and was also reading on the book of Esther... reflecting upon God's Word and just being amazed by His way of guiding and leading people.

Now, my mind already thinking of what to scribble about in my next post... hehehe... but let me read what my friends are blogging in their blogs first.. hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment