Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 16 April 2008

Sweat it Out!...

Hehe.. I didn't literally sweat it out but last night was good, I did some packing up of stuff in my room.. cannot imagine that I have so much stuff.. and I have much more to handle and clear... However, last night was good to be able to put most of my soft toys into plastic storage boxes that I purchased yesterday evening.. I still need to do more... You guys must be wondering why am I packing my stuff up? hehehe.. shhhh... that is a secret.. hehehe.. the next level and new grounds, remember? Anyway, it is good to clean up stuff occasionally and to send all those stuff I don't need anymore to Jumbo Station (Jumbo Station is a ministry in my church that welcomes unused stuffs so that they could re-sell them or make full use of the items and to bless the Single Mothers and families... That is the rough idea I have of this amazing ministry).

Anyway, I am so happy that I have finally started this clearing of stuff and packing of stuff project which i wanted to do for quite some time already.. The next challenge is to organise all my books and to pack them into boxes for easier identification... Also, need to wrap those unwrapped books and label those unlabeled books for my master booklist.. hehehe.. that shows how many books I have...

Last night was the start............. need to sweat it out more....... hehehe...... and aim to lead a simple life with no clutters in the house.. So, I have to start somewhere... Pray for me ya... thx...

No comments:

Post a Comment