Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Roller Coaster Rides.... Part One..

I never thought that I would use this as the title coz I was once traumatized by just the mentioning of this phrase.. Yet, somehow, today, this phrase just fit nicely and comfortably with possibly what I am going to scribble about.. Let me repeat myself this phrase...

"Roller Coaster Ride!"...
"Roller Coaster Ride!"...
"Roller Coaster Ride!"...

Have I lost it? No-lar.. just want to do something which I have wanted to do.. Now is the time. *grinning*

Honestly, I never like roller coaster rides.. I always have been saying this, "why pay to be frightened?". But, you know what is the irony of this? I chuckled even as I think of it... Having said that I never like roller coaster rides, the crazy me or rather the "naive" old me actually accepted an invitation to a roller coaster ride months before... and to my horror, was "traumatized" by it... mm.. Interesting isn't it?

Yeah... interesting indeed.. but thank God that He was there with me and have set me free from the "trauma".. *phew*.. and "Thank You, O Father, You truly know me. Definitely much more than myself."..... and even as I scribble now, I felt that there is part two to it as in I have more to scribble about later.. heheheh.. just felt right about that.. maybe part three would come later.. I don't know..

But of course, taking roller coaster rides could also mean taking risks.... The past few days, many thoughts have been popping up about many things and I am still wondering over them.. still trying to figure out which are from the fleshly me and which are from the Lord.. and to take each step at a time and to take "wise" risks... hehehe.. is there such a term for that? I think what makes more sense would be to take risks in God... seek Godly Counsels before deciding stuff.. Mmm..... *thinking hard*

2 comments:

  1. Along the same line, and the term is "mediated risk".

    *hugs*

    Have a blessed and happy day thinking about your "risk". ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes... the risk ahead.. hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete