Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 18 April 2008

A Little Setback...

Sigh.. experiencing a little setback... disappointed a little.. or am I being too modest here with my usage of words... or just didn't want to say the word.. Maybe I just didn't want to say it.. Strange as to why I am responding such ways... Mm... the word that came to mind is "hope deferred"... which I have been recently reading about in this book entitled "Hope Resurrected" by Dutch Sheets. Excellent book to be read. And I have so many questions to ask.. hehe..

Anyway, coming to think of it, perhaps I am to learn something important from this most recent setback.. Romans 8:28 came to mind again. Yet, not so nice feelings surface in the heart again. Learning to embrace the feelings and also asking Lord for further Grace and Mercy as I just wait upon Him.. I do not understand.. and yet the only thing that I could understand is that my life is His to orchastrate and so, I have nothing to be worried about.. Mm.. perhaps this is a test as to, do I really believe that, truest in my heart? Interesting to be scribbling this known yet hidden in some ways thought that I have..

One thing I am glad is that I very much aware of the change in my response to the setback. Something which wasn't striving and yet knowing that God is in control and He has the best for me. In the past, I probably would have be real upset, anxious and then running around like headless chicken.. hehehe.. pushing every buttons possible and becoming even more upset.. Yet, today, I witness the change, a good change in my response which I thank God for... and I know the work is not complete even as I rejoice in this new and good change.. The feelings of disappointment are real and yet there is no in-built anxiety rising up from within.

Well.. the one thing I know is that I have surrendered the plans that I have at the foot of the Cross and God is taking care of it.. Setbacks will come and sometimes it comes with great gush.. yet, it is ok because God is taking great care of every details and He is preparing me for the days to come..

So, am I giving up? Nope.. No sir-ree.... I would just be faithful doing what I need to do and trusting that in the Lord's timing, things will just fall in its rightful place.. the "step ahead" to be unfold by the Lord will be an exciting one, most definitely...

I guess by blogging away, scribbling away, it is therapeutic for me.. Now, I am feeling released and feeling great.. not great "great" but feeling much much better.. And I can continue with my sleep.. hehehe... Night te night.... It is actually 2:55am... woke up and just felt led to scribble away my feelings.. and it is doing me real good... *laugh*... Cherrios........

No comments:

Post a Comment