Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 24 April 2008

Thought this is fun...

I wasn't tagged but saw this in a friend's blog (Mr Lee's blog) and thought it would be fun to play...

Real name: Keu Lian Sze
Nickname: Many, too shy to disclose.. hehehe...
Married: No
Male/Female: Female
High school: A few schools, two to be precise... IJC Convent, Malacca... and SM Methodist (ACS) Sitiawan, Perak
College: ABC, Malaysia... (real one-la)
Short or long hair: long-qua.. at the moment..
Are u a healthy freak: Er.. freak? eeee...... no.. yes... but generally healthy, I think..
Height: 172cm
Do u have a crush on someone?: er... maybe.. perhaps.. hahaha.. but dare not..
Do u like yourself: Most times.. I cannot remember to count..
Piercings: too painful-lar.. but got, pierced ears...
Righty or lefty: Righty

First....
Surgery: Eye laser, I think.. and I could see without reaching out for glasses from then on.. so happy!... hehe..
Piercing: Ears lor.. one and only place, I think..
Person u see in the morning: myself lor.. who else to see...
Award: was it a speech competition? couldn't really remember.. it's been too long...
Sport u join: never.. hehe.. table-tennis?
Pet: doggie, I would think....... always love them..
Vacation: clueless.. just cannot remember which is the first.. mm.. but i remember mimaland very well wo... so, maybe tat was it...
Concert: the disney cartoon concert on TV... *grinning*
First crush: during standard two, i think.. a handsome, well dressed boy in school..

Currently...
Eating: Non
Drinking: Water
I’m about to: go home soon.......

Your future...
Want kids: yessss... if it is willed by God.. coz it's a huge responsibilities wo.. to bring them up...
Want to get married: YES! (thank God) despite of recent wild episode of my interesting life...
Careers in mind: Psalm 31 woman... hehehe... tough-man... but can-lar with the Lord's help.. I wanna take the challenge!..

Which is better?
Lips or eyes?: I like eyes..
Hugs or kisses: er.. for now, it is hugs lar.. never try kiss before, hehehe..
Shorter or taller?: taller
Romantic or spontaneous: Both please... oops.. am I greedy?
Sensitive or loud: Gently sensitive.. hehehe..
Troublemaker or hesitant?: Not applicable... means, I don't want both of them and therefore, have nothing to choose from..

Have u ever....
Kissed a stranger?: No-lar..
Drank bubbles: er.. bubbles?? would I choke? hehe.. Nope..
Lost glasses/contacts: No..
Ran away from home: No.. pretended maybe got...
Liked someone younger: Yup... lesser...
Liked someone older: Yup... plenty..
Broke someone's heart: Ya.. unfortunately... but that's life, I guess..
Been arrested: No.. don't want to try...
Cried when someone died: Yes, when it was someone I know personally..
Liked a friend: Yes!

Do u believe in...
Yourself?: Yes..
Miracles: Yes.. :)
Heaven: Yes!
Santa Claus: Used to when I was young.. watched too much TV and read too much fairy tale books.....
Magic: mm.. subjective.. very subjective... not sure..
Angels: Yes..

Answer truthfully..
Is there someone you want to be with right now?: Yes.. *dreaming away*..
Do u believe in God?: Yes... He is my Creator and Maker... the GOD of the Bible...

Tag ppl:
Hoo Lina
Maggie Chong
Everyone else who read my blog... hehehe..... and if you have a blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment