Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 15 April 2008

Next Level? Higher Ground?

These phrases came to my mind this morning and I am asking our Father in Heaven what is the "next level" and where is the "Higher Ground" for me in the days to come... All would be unfold in the Lord's perfect timing and plan... And what are the stuff in my life that needs to be shaken off and release in the Lord's timing... So many questions I have.. only to be unveiled with answers in Him..

I am excited and "curious" for what is to come and the Lord softly whispers to me, "Child, wait in Me and wait with great anticipations that I am doing great things in you... and in My Time, you will see and understand... not everything at one time but sufficient enough for you to take the next step..."

Like a little girl with much excitement, I would like to respond.. "Yes Father, I will wait.. Please help me to wait patiently in You, O Lord...and to respond wisely and rightly in You.." *grinning*..

Awesome! If anyone read this.. please remember me in prayers oh... I am praying to see what is the next level and the higher ground God is calling me to go.. the NEXT STEP to take to get closer and nearer..... *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment