Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 2 April 2008

Movie passes and ....

The past few weeks were crazy.. I joined contests to win movie passes.. some are complimentary passes and some are preview screening passes.. and I won almost all of them.. :D

I have like four movies in line to watch for this coming few weeks... hehehe.. Never knew I am a movie freak.. aiya.. if free or much cheaper than usual, why not... ah... :D

Feeling tired a little today.. well, it is going to be a long day today..... The Lord's strength sustains me and keeps me going. :)

7 comments:

  1. wah liau... hand some over lar... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watch together lar.. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this friday one, i am watching with Ivy.. "Nim's Island"...

    the coming Monday, watching with Wei Leng.. "Definitely, Maybe"..

    I still have two more movies to go for..
    1) Be kind Rewind
    2) Empress and Warriors..

    Which one you wanna watch? We can watch on Tuesday.. or Sunday... hehe.. I going back to Sitiawan on Wedness to welcome my niece to the world.. Coming back on Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want empress and warriors!!!! That is a chinese movie, right? I have not watched a single chinese movie since that chow yun fatt's emperor movie (can't remember the title) =p

    I will pick tuesday... but can we watch in sunway pyramid?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup.. tat's chinese movie. pyramid ada GSC? must watch under GSC...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sad... just got confirmation that my islamic banking law course is starting next week and ending in August!!! Classes will be on every saturday, and it's for the whole day =((

    Can't go anywhere at all... no diving... no holiday... no life... and worst of all most probably can't go IDMC =((

    Ssssiggghhh... movie... come over to IOI mall? There got GSC wor...

    ReplyDelete