Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 13 April 2008

Time flies.. again..

Yup.. think this title was used before but nevermind.. Truly time flies by when I am enjoying myself back home with good food and pampering.. hehehe.. and of course, the joy of having my little nephew around.. and now, with little Tiffany...

Thought I would have much time to scribble in the blog but before I know it, it is already Sunday and I am in PeeJay already.. geez.. time does fly by when you are having fun and excitement.. And I think I rested well and I played well too.. hehehe.. played with my energetic nephew lor.. He just kept me busy and busy whole.. I really do wonder how mommies could take care of so many kids at one go.. But my mom said, well.. when you have your kids, you will know how to take care of them lar.. "Oh-I-See.." heheh.. I sure hope so.. coz now, from outside with "no-own-kids" perspective, I am actually amazed how to take care of kids.. they are truly handfuls but they bring much joy too..

I am now all refreshed and rejuvenated to face the new day.. heheh.. the new week ahead... yippee..

Oh yes.. also looking forward to catch a movie with Lina this evening... Won the free passes to watch "An Empress and the Warriors"... Need to catch it today else it will not be showing after this and then the complimentary passes will go to waste.. Hope the movie is nice.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment