Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 25 November 2008

Peek-a-boo...

Just peeking in between.. hehehe.. I know, I know.. I scribbled earlier that I won't be scribbling for a couple of days.. but hands itchy ah....... hehehe..... Think I prefer free flowing writing to structured academic writing.. but then, who doesn't? Well, attempting to write some sensible academic writing and at the same time, doing more reading of articles and books. I am multitasking in the midst of all.. How do I strike a balance? How do I be confident in my writing? Hmm.. the more I write, and think, the more questions I have.. Ooh.. wonder tat is good or bad? Hmm. does it matter? I have no idea!.

Anyway, it is great to take this peek.. It helps to re-focus my line of thoughts as I scribble.. else it would get all congested up in my tiny brain.. nah.. not that bad, ya.. I have other outlets to express and release my thoughts.. ie.. my personal diary and sometimes, I draw diagrams.. if I know how to draw pictures, I would!.. hehehe.. but I do love to draw clouds.. it is great way of expressing myself.. hehehe.. that is just one of the ways..

And this wee hour of the morning brought home a thought.. an aspect of being a woman after God's heart.. and the illustration of a trusting child towards parents.. Lets think about that abit.. and look at our lives.. Are we swarm away by many stuff that our time with Him just being stuffed into a corner of our lives? Ooh.. Hmm.. God loves me.. God loves you.. He loves everyone! and He will always do! that is the amazing thing.. but where are our hearts? I shall leave that thought lingering..

(once again, scribbler going back to zzzz....... this one crazy thing she does.. haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment