Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 8 July 2008

This is my near future destination....

by the Grace of God....


Take a guess of which country this is........ hehehehe........ Today, I just got my awaited visa to spend some good months in this new destination.. new place with new experiences... What is installed for me in the days to come? mm.. well.. only the Lord knows and for Him to reveal to me in His time.... I am taking baby steps.. as I trod in this exciting journey of life..

That is why-lar.. Scribbler hasn't been scribbling for the past days.. was in the waiting mode.. waiting in anticipation and the day has arrived for me to start scribbling once again.... *grinning*

No comments:

Post a Comment