Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 8 August 2008

1st Post of the month..

You know.. leaving the country actually is not an easy task.. there are so much to do.. mm.. I am experiencing it now as I am making the necessary arrangements.. So busy, eh.. and soon, will be meeting up with friends, saying goodbyes.. writing my final notes of goodbyes.. hehehe.. I haven't even started.. Think I should start now..

Well, my last day at work is now officially on 12th August 2008.. and thereafter, I have to see the dentist.. cancel credit cards that I don't intend to keep... close bank accounts that I don't intend to maintain.. redeem stuff from my credit card points... renew my driving license.. getting international driving license (just in case)... meeting friends.... meeting insurance agent... going to income tax department... getting a new hairdo... the list goes on and on.. endless.. (I am exaggerating here lar.. it is not endless...) *wink*..

Wow... I say "wow" to myself... one step at a time.. and one task at a time then... hehehe.. and I just remembered, I still haven't scribbled about my Singapore trip.. it is such a long overdued scribbling.. apologies.. oops..

Mmm.. as I reflect, I realised that when i get busy, I find myself "busy".. mm.. so, need to intentionally pause and take stock of what I have done and what I need to do.. mmm... *phew*... here I go again...... catch you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment