Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 11 August 2008

Memorable time of fellowship....


Yup.. Just wanna scribble about the wonderful time I had with this group of friends last night that the good Lord has blessed me with... We went through much together, whether knowingly or unknowingly... and I felt so loved all over last night, to be in their midst.. Will definitely miss them!

I always forget this part.. i.e. to take photos of the food on the table... oh well...... Let me describe them then... the main highlight for me, that is!.. hehe.. We had so much food... and in the midst of them all is "Durians"... hehehe.. Thanks to all the contributors of food.. especially aunty Moi Ngok who cooked for all of us...

Hey guys.. actually last night, you hit a "bull-eye" in the midst of our conversations... in terms of a dream that I have all this while.. Mm.. maybe it is time to see it to fruition... Mm... I know, it would be in the Lord's Timing and Plans... *grinning*... anyway, will share about this one day when the right time is here... now, it is just a glimpse.. (a-ha.. me and my mystery again.. hehehe... )

Oh yes.. before I forget, the remaining photos are in my Facebook... click on this link then.. hehehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment