Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 27 August 2008

Time...

I found the above pic from the net... time is valuable.. it means... and it is true.. and we need to treasure time.. Time with loved ones and friends.. I guess as I am going to leave real soon for a long period of time, this just speaks more to me.. coz I won't be seeing my loved ones and friends for a long time.. minimum of 10 months and many things could actually take place in the 10 months.. Just for example, in a few months time, my niece would be walking and my nephew would be talking even more.

Yup... Time... is precious and valuable... O Lord, please grant me wisdom to know how to make full use of time.. and to make the best out of it.. to have fun and memorable moments with everyone who are important to me.. *grinning*

No comments:

Post a Comment