Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 13 August 2008

08.08.08 wedding shots... hehehe...


Bridegroom and bride at the far right.... just in case you are wondering....


Nicole (sitting next to me) is our new friend that night... *smile*.. the gal I mentioned in my earlier scribbling...

I thoroughly enjoyed myself that night.. initially, have the privilege to be at work!.. hehe.. the usual ushering and reception thingy... then, once all that are settled, it was time to relax and enjoy the food!.. Food was great that night.. Wine was excellent too!.. hehehe... Had a great company too.. and I think I look great too... eh.. where did that come from?? hehe.. *laughing*... "self praise is such a disgrace" the saying goes but nah... not applicable here in muah's scribblings.. *winking cheekily*

Mm.. the couple is still on their honeymoon.... Such lovely couple those two!.. Truly my privilege of knowing them... A toast to them!! *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment