Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 12 August 2008

Last Day of Work...

Couldn't believe my eyes but it is true.. today marks the last day of work for me in Reapfield.. Mm.. feeling kinda sad for leaving actually. However, the adventure ahead in a foreign land is something I am looking forward to. One is the comfort zone and one is not... Well, that is the risk that I am taking.. for the first time ever, I guess.. in that sense.. Mm... Would anyone be able to fathom what I am trying to scribble here at this hour? I know someone would.. *wink*

Mm.. there were many chats, many handshakes, many hugs taken place today.. I never really know how to say good goodbyes.. Is there such a thing as a good goodbye? Does anyone know? oops.. for a moment, think some perfectionism came into play... hehehe.. Well, one important thing is that I felt good today.. *grin*.. sad to leave, yes... because will be missing the colleagues.. the many lunchies we enjoy.. laughters.. stories... well, the friendships continue on, I hope.. and pray...

Now, new phase of life ahead of me... and it will start tomorrow with many errands to run... one by one, surely, they will be tackled and accomplished... Dentist-blue tomorrow morning.. hehehe.. a new phrase I have created.. hehehe.. oh yes, need to get a book for a friend too.. and possibly go to Inland Revenue, if time permits..

No comments:

Post a Comment