Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 12 August 2008

This Song... "My Prayers"..

Somehow, I felt that this is Jesus' prayer for me... I got this lyric from this CD titled "Amazing Freedom" given by a few of my fellow ushers girls.. I particularly drawn to this song.. I have been searching to see if I could link the actual song but still not successful at this moment of time though.. Anyway, the following is the lyrics...

***
My Prayers

May the sun wake you every day
With sounds of life and words of thanks
That love is here to stay
Enjoy each moment as it comes
Always remember where you come from
And never be ashamed

And may you learn to just let go
When it's out of your hands
And find peace down every road

Chorus:
I know, I know, I know
That you wonder what your tomorrows hold
I know, I know, I know
Down whatever road you may go
My love is there
These are My Prayers

That you'd find friends who you can trust
And don't be afraid to fall in love
Cause love is the one thing
That's sure as the stars are gonna shine
Don't ever leave your dreams behind
Stand up for what you believe

And take the time to see the good
It's everywhere
And find your passion, live your truth

Every night I pray
Every step you take
Brings you closer to
All I've hoped and all I've prayed for you

(written by Cindy Morgan, Jeremy Bose and Joe Beck)
***

God has spoken through this song.. to my spirit.. deep to my spirit.. and there is that leap from within again!.. Lovely... most definitely.. *grinning*...

No comments:

Post a Comment