Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 14 August 2008

Zip Zap Boom...

"doink"... "doink".... goodness me.. that was exactly what I felt today.. for a tinkle moment.. heheh..

People say when you are not working, you would be very free... How come it is otherwise for me? Oooh.. coz I am leaving the country and therefore need to do many things! *wink* Frankly speaking, it is rather tiring.. perhaps I have packed almost everything into a few days... and ran around so much.. Anyway, today is the second day... I am almost there with the things that I need to do and settle.. I am ticking off my to-do-list.. and I also have my people-to-meet-list too.. Hope I didn't miss out anyone.. If I do, my apologies....

Well, am feeling tired at this very moment.. gonna go out for a simple meal with bro and then back to my cozy corner of reading.. and then dreamland.. tomorrow will be an early day too for me! Got breakie appointment.. dinner appointment as well... In between, will probably do some more shopping of stuff and then packing of stuff.. yup.. that is the rough plan for tomorrow.. subject to change, of course..

Hope I don't fall as I zip-zap around... Must watch my steps.. *grinning*

No comments:

Post a Comment